- RT @KorenZailckas: Aw yeah, #TheNecklace cometh! @ClaireMcMill https://t.co/lveq4IwXec 6 days ago
- "Everybody give it up for America's favorite fighting Frenchman" Engrossed by this book #lafayette #hamilton https://t.co/Xe53tX2MoG 2 weeks ago
- "Crocodile as pirate" #Basquiat @ClevelandArt Immersed in the experience today. https://t.co/a5nJqj2i6z 3 weeks ago
- RT @SSEdLib: My favorite cover of @TouchstoneBooks presented titles #thenecklace @ClaireMcMill #ssadultpreview https://t.co/SQthC473f8 1 month ago
- Yes, King. Speak. #lebronjames #travelban hollywoodreporter.com/news/lebron-ja… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
and it’s a beauty. Coming July 1… and here’s a link if you’d like more info The Necklace
So thrilled that Touchstone/Simon&Schuster will be publishing my second novel, The Necklace, out next summer 2017. Could not be happier to be working with them again.
Reading at the Mount was beyond all dreams! I’m so honored to have been invited to speak and read from Gilded Age in Edith Wharton’s home. The house is elegant and the grounds lush and groomed, but I think I … Continue reading
The paperback edition of Gilded Age has arrived, and she is a beauty. Check it out! Still available from all the usual suspects.