No Instagram images were found.
- Disdain for women on clear display. Jonathan Swan asked tough questions for axios - no tantrum. Lesley Stahl calmly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Alternate selections - “It’s Raining Men” or “Born This Way” twitter.com/BookofJonah/st… 2 weeks ago
- When your dearest @KorenZailckas sends you an Edith Wharton mask you help get you through the pandemic … twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I would have crawled over broken glass to do it and now it’s done. #IVotedEarly #ohio 2 weeks ago
- Inject this article into my veins everyday from now until Election Day @DouthatNYT There Will Be No Trump Coup nytimes.com/2020/10/10/opi… 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: Claire McMillan
I can’t listen to music while I write, but I find myself listening to songs over and over again in the car, in the kitchen and will suddenly realize they’re about what I’m working on. Nothing is ever directly one-for-one … Continue reading
Coming July 4. If you’d like more info, click here The Necklace
So thrilled that Touchstone/Simon&Schuster will be publishing my second novel, The Necklace, out next summer 2017. Could not be happier to be working with them again.
Reading at the Mount was beyond all dreams! I’m so honored to have been invited to speak and read from Gilded Age in Edith Wharton’s home. The house is elegant and the grounds lush and groomed, but I think I … Continue reading
The paperback edition of Gilded Age has arrived, and she is a beauty. Check it out! Still available from all the usual suspects.