- RT @SimonBooks: .@ClaireMcMill, author of Gilded Age, was invited to read at Edith Wharton's house, The Mount. Her experience: http://t.co/… 5 days ago
- James Franco, I so agree w/ you on Gatsby. But clearly I'm partial to interpretations of all kinds m.vice.com/en_uk/read/jam… 5 days ago
- Picked up AGE OF DESIRE by @JFieldsAuthor at the Mount on Monday and finished last night. She inhabits Edith Wharton. Couldn't stop #reading 5 days ago
- Hope you enjoy it! @PerpetuallyChic: Excited to dig into my new reading material. Thanks @clairemcmill! instagram.com/p/ZZOmvruGrS/" 5 days ago
- Sunny afternoon jam open.spotify.com/track/4uVoDcbo… 6 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Reading at the Mount was beyond all dreams! I’m so honored to have been invited to speak and read from Gilded Age in Edith Wharton’s home. The house is elegant and the grounds lush and groomed, but I think I … Continue reading
The paperback edition of Gilded Age has arrived, and she is a beauty. Check it out! Still available from all the usual suspects.